As from Monday 11th October 2021, the conditions of entry into Oberon RSL will need to be changed to comply with requirements of the NSW Public Health Order.
1. You must show proof of vaccination when entering the Club
– All Patrons over the age of 16 must be fully vaccinated to enter our Club. You will be asked for proof of vaccination before entering.
2. Covid Check-In – All Members, Guests, Staff and Contractors must sign in to the Service NSW site using either the QR code provided. If unsure, please see staff.
3. Once you have checked in using the QR code please show a staff member the green tick
4. Please proceed to sign into the Club as usual with your membership card.
Like you, our staff will be adjusting to the new process, so please be patient on entering the venue. Having proof on your phone or a copy of your immunisation certificate ready will certainly assist our staff upon entry, Everyone’s safety is of the utmost importance to us.
The following rules will also still be implemented at entry and during your visit:
5. Please sanitize your hands upon entry and continue to practice healthy hand hygiene whilst inside the venue.
6. If you are feeling unwell or sick, please stay at home.
7. Please maintain 1.5 metre social distancing at all times
8. Masks are to be worn at all times inside the venue unless eating, drinking, under 12 or medically exempt.
9. All Consumption of beverages inside must be done whilst seated.
10. Please limit your interactions whilst at The Club
11. Contactless payment options are provided for your use where possible.
12. Please follow staff instructions & directions at all times.